Non-surgical, quick and effective
ClearLift™, Formerly known as Pixel Q-Switch, is a virtually painless, non-ablative approach to laser skin resurfacing. Using 1064 Q-Switched laser technology, patients are enjoying fast, comfortable treatments with visible results and no downtime. Because ClearLift heats deep beneath the skin (up to 3mm in depth) no numbing is required prior to treatment and all skin healing happens without damaging the outer layer of skin.
An Alternative to Traditional Laser Skin
Alma's technology delivers a controlled dermal wound without harming the overlying epidermis. Therefore, all stages of healing and skin repair occur under the intact epidermis.
Because ClearLift heats deep beneath the skin (up to 3mm in depth) no numbing is required prior to to treatment and all skin healing happens without damaging the outer layer of skin.
ClearLift offers many advantages:
- Fast and Easy to Use - Treatments in as little as 20 minutes
- Virtually Painless
- No Downtime – after a ClearLift treatment, patients can immediately return to their daily life.
- Visible improvement in skin appearance in as little as one treatment*
- Versatile - the 1064 nm Q-Switched module is also indicated for tattoo removal, pigmented and vascular lesions, nail fungus and much more = just ask!
- Fast Treatment Time – no topical numbing is required and treatments can take as little as 20 minutes.
- Virtually Painless – patients report a comfortable, skin resurfacing experience.
The Q-Switched module in indicated for use on all skin types
(Fitzpatrick I - VI)
Full Face $600/Session
Neck $600/ Session
On average it takes 3-5 sessions of treatment for an ideal result
We may utilize one tip for the face and another for the neck or décolleté. Variable tip depths can also be used for a combination of work on the same area.
The tips give providers the levels of flexibility needed to transcend the skin barrier and address a variety of age related skin imperfections.
The end result is an optimal outcome for the patient.
Additional Advantages of ClearLift Plus
Versatility – the 1064nm Q-Switched module is also indicated for laser tattoo removal, pigmented and vascular lesions, nail fungus and more.
All Skin Types – Alma’s Q-Switched module is indicated for use on all skin types (Fitzpatrick I – VI)